Custom Linear Actuators
Are you a design engineer looking for a custom linear actuator for your product? We can help!
At Actuonix Motion Devices, we take pride in offering the largest selection of affordable micro linear actuators. With more than 160 models, we have an off-the-shelf solution for most customers. We realize however that some projects require special actuator modifications and configurations. Our team of mechanical and electrical engineers can work with your specifications to get you what you need quickly. We can do anything you need, from a custom wire length or rod tip to a completely new design. Minimum order quantities (MOQ) may vary depending on the level of customization that you require.
Typically we can make modifications to our stock actuators with an MOQ of 500pcs for changes such as:
To make larger modifications that require plastic tooling changes we usually require an MOQ of 2000pcs.
- Attaching your choice of electrical connector
- Changing the length of the connection wire
- Modifying the position of the limit switches
- Shortening the stroke of the actuator below our stock products
- Supplying a custom rod end attachment fitting or shaft end
- Fitting a non-stock gear ratio motor to alter the speed/force characteristics
- Fitting a motor with a different operating voltage
- Substituting the lubricants used to better facilitate low temperature operations
Linear motion is all we do. Our engineers have the experience to build the micro linear actuator that you need quickly to keep your project on-time and on-budget.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to get a quote on your requirements.