Actuonix Scholarship Program
Applications are now closed for the year. Thank you to all who applied.
Actuonix Motion Devices is excited to announce the launch of our scholarship program. This program was started as a way for us to give back to the engineering community by helping talented young engineers meet their financial needs. Our goal is to promote education in the various engineering disciplines and make it more accessible for young men and women considering it as a career path. Each year, Actuonix offers two scholarships of $1000USD.
In order to be eligible for one of our scholarships, applicants must meet all of the following requirements.
- Must be enrolled in an engineering program at a recognized American or Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Applicants must be willing to submit an example of a past project that they have worked on related to robotics, mechatronics or mechanical automation. Include a description of your project with it's intended use and any photos and videos that you have available.
- Applicants must be a citizen of either Canada or the United States.
- Must not have received this award in a previous year.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the Actuonix Motion Devices Engineering Scholarship, please submit the following:
- A completed application form.
- A cover letter introducing yourself, highlighting any academic achievements and explaining why we should choose you for this scholarship.
- Past project information as described in the 'eligibility' section above.
When you have all of the required information, please submit by mail to:
Actuonix Motion Devices
580 Starling Lane
Alternately, you can send it via email.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be determined by Actuonix Motion Devices based on academic achievements and future potential. All decisions are final and no appeals will be considered.
This year's deadline for submissions is June 15th, 2017
Award winners will be notified no later than August 15, 2017