First Robotics Team Sponsorship
Sponsorship applications will be accepted from October 11th - 25th 2022.
Actuonix Motion Devices FIRST Robotics Competition team sponsorship program was designed as a way for us to give back to the engineering and robotics communities. For several years now, we have supported our local FIRST Tech Challenge team and we're excited to reach out to the larger FIRST community and offer more teams the opportunity to win financial and product sponsorships.
Actuonix offers four First Robotics Team sponsorship opportunities per year:
- 1 financial sponsorship of $500USD
- 3 product sponsorships of $250USD (in-store credit)
We want to offer this opportunity to as many teams as possible. We do have a few eligibility requirements. This helps raise the barrier to entry a little bit and ensure that applying teams are committed to success. in order to apply you must:
- Represent a registered FRC or FTC team as a member, mentor or parent
- Be willing to feature our business as a sponsor on your website including our logo and a link to our site
- Be willing to acknowledge our sponsorship on your website and social media channels
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the Actuonix Motion Devices FIRST Robotics sponsorship program please submit the following:
- A completed application form
- A brief cover letter In PDF format introducing your team and answering the question: "what will you do with the funding or products?"
That's it! Please email your complete application and cover letter to the Actuonix Motion Devices Marketing Department. Marketing at Actuonix dot com.
Please attach your cover letter as a separate pdf document, do not include it in the body of your email.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
It's possible that we will get lots of applications so try to think of ways that you can make your application stand out!
Successful applicants will be determined by Actuonix Motion Devices. All decisions are final and can not be appealed. Winners will be notified by email.